Department Of Space, Isro : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Brand Type: Registered Brand
- Technical Specifications:
- Type of Diaries / Registers : PLAIN REGISTER
- Dimension: Dimension of Paper (Length X width) (mm X mm) : 297 X 210, 330 X 210, Dimension of Cover (Length X Width) (mm X mm) : 310 X 220, 340 X 220
- Grammage (GSM): Grammage of Paper (gsm): 70, 75, Grammage of Cover Paper (gsm) : 250, 240
- Colour: Colour of Pages – white, Colour of Cover: assorted, multicolor
- Physical Characteristics: Brightness of Paper (%) : 72 – 95, Smoothness of Paper (Bendtsen) (ml/min) : 120 – 280, Opacity (%) : 80 – 95
- Number of Pages : 240, 280, 192
- Type of Binding : Soft cover Cloth Bound , Hardcover Cloth Bound, Wire-obound, Perfect Bound, Glu Binding, Thread Binding, Soft Bound, Other
- Content and Description : General Format
- Additional Specification:
- REGISTER TYPE : RULED REGISTER WITH 288 PAGES (144 SHEETS)
- REGISTER SIZE : 20.5 CM X 33.5 CM
- FRONT/ BACK COVER : SHOULD BE GLOSSY THICK CARDBOARD
- GSM OF PAPER : 70 GSM WHITE PAPER
- PRINTING: SAC NAME AND ADDRESS (BILINGUAL) WITH ISRO LOGO IN TWO COLOURS (ORANGE AND BLUE). PRINTING DATA/TEXT TO BE OBTAINED FROM PSOE@SAC.ISRO.GOV.IN
Delivery Days: 15
Document Required :
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Only supply of Goods.
- After award of contract – Successful Bidder shall have to get advance sample approved from buyer before bulk manufacturing / starting bulk supplies. Successful Bidder shall submit 1 sample for Buyer’s approval, within 10 days of award of contract. Buyer shall, as per contract specifications framework, either approve the advance sample or will provide complete list of modification required in the sample within 10 days of receipt of advance sample. Seller shall be required to ensure supply as per approved sample with modifications as communicated by Buyer. If there is delay from buyer side in approval of advance sample – the delivery period shall be refixed without LD for the period of delay in sample approval. In case, the sample is found to have major deviations / not conforming to the Contract specifications, the buyer at its discretion may call for fresh samples for approval before allowing bulk supplies or may terminate the contract after notifying the deviations to the seller.
Unless otherwise provided in the contract, all samples required for test shall be supplied by the contractor free of cost. Where under the contract, the contractor is required to submit an advance sample, any expenses incurred by the contractor on or in connection with the production of stores in bulk, before the sample has been approved unconditionally shall be borne by the Seller and he shall not claim any compensation in the event of such sample being found unacceptable by the Buyer / Consignee.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200