Home Department : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder: 19 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years) : 150 Lakh (s)
- Years of Past Experience required : 2 Year (s)
- Past Performance ; 80 %
- Technical Specifications:
- Brand Type ; Unbranded
- Type/category: Binocular, Magnification: 5, Adjustable Inter pupil distance (IPD) : Yes
- Dioptre adjustment range (Dioptres)[lower limit]: -5 diopter
- Dioptre adjustment range (Dioptres)[upper limit]: 5 diopter
- Weight (including battery) (grams): 1 Kilogram (Max.)
- Field of view – 8 degree (Min.)
- IMAGE INTENSIFIER TUBE DETAILS: Image intensifier tube ( I I Tube) make, Image intensifier tube ( I I Tube) model, I I Tube – Resolution (linear pairs / mm) – 64 (Min.), I I Tube – Signal to noise ratio measured at 108 micro lux – 22 (Min.), I I Tube – Mean time between failure(MTBF) (Operation hours) : 10000, Tube grade – Military grade, Tube- In built Bright source protection (BSP) – Yes, Tube- In built Automatic Gain control (AGC) – Yes
- DETECTION: Detection Range in Star lit conditions without moon for Human being – 400 meter (Min.), Detection Range in Star lit conditions without moon for Light commercial vehicles – 500 meter (Min.)
- RECOGNITION: Recognition range -Range in Star lit conditions without moon for Human being – 300 meter, Recognition Range in Star lit conditions without moon for Light commercial vehicles- 400 meter
- POWER/BATTERY: Power source / Battery -Battery Normal, Low battery indication- YES
- SERVICE: Guarantee / Warranty – 3 year (Min.)
- VARIOUS TEST DETAILS: Water Resistance when the Total equipment immersed in water of 1 meter depth – 30 minute, Humidity test confirming to ISS 55555 or MiL std 810 -F latest : Yes, Shock test confirming to ISS 55555 or MiL std 810 -F latest : Yes, Vibration test confirming to ISS 55555 or MiL std 810 -F : Yes, Rain test confirming to ISS 55555 or MiL std 810 -F latest : Yes
- Operating temperature range (degrees) : – 30 c to 55c degrees
ACCESSORIES: Availability of Test reports from Central Govt./NABL/ILAC accredited Lab Covering all the parameters as per specifications – Yes
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance, Bidder Turnover, Certificate (Requested in ATC),OEM Authorization Certificate, OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Supply Installation Testing Commissioning of Goods and Training of operators and providing Statutory Clearances required (if any)
- In case of imported products, OEM or Authorized Seller of OEM should have a registered office in India to provide after sales service support in India. The certificate to this effect should be submitted.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
- Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
- The bidder is required to upload, along with the bid, all relevant certificates such as BIS licence, type test certificate, approval certificates and other certificates as prescribed in the Product Specification given in the bid document.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- Bidders shall quote only those products in the bid which are not obsolete in the market and has at least 5 years residual market life i.e. the offered product shall not be declared end-of-life by the OEM before this period.
- Data Sheet of the product(s) offered in the bid, are to be uploaded along with the bid documents. Buyers can match and verify the Data Sheet with the product specifications offered. In case of any unexplained mismatch of technical parameters, the bid is liable for rejection.
- Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Configuration, Training (if any – whichever is applicable as per scope of supply) is to be carried out by OEM / OEM Certified resource or OEM authorized Reseller.
- Wherever Authorized Distributors are submitting the bid, Manufacturers Authorization Form (MAF)/Certificate with OEM details such as name, designation, address, e-mail Id and Phone No. required to be furnished along with the bid.
- Bidders can also submit the EMD with Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of Dy AO to IGP (Intelligence), Gujarat State, Gandhinagar payable at SBI, Gandhinagar. Bidder has to upload scanned copy / proof of the DD along with bid and has to ensure delivery of hardcopy to the Buyer within 5 days of Bid End date / Bid Opening date.
Successful Bidder can submit the Performance Security in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft also (besides PBG which is allowed as per GeM GTC). DD should be made in favour of Dy AO to IGP (Intelligence), Gujarat State, Gandhinagar payable at at SBI, Gandhinagar. After award of contract, Successful Bidder can upload scanned copy of the DD in place of PBG and has to ensure delivery of hard copy to the original DD to the Buyer within 15 days of award of contract.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200