Gujarat Medical Services Corporation Limited (gmscl) : Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder : 36 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years) : 36 Lakh (s)
- Past Performance : 10 %
- Technical Specifications :
- Brand Type ; Registered Brand
- Flow Rate : Flow Rate (Minimum) at 93% + – 3% oxygen purity (Litres per minute) – 5
- Oxygen outlet and pressure and tank capacity : Oxygen outlet(s) – Dual, Outlet pressure (KPa)- 75, Oxygen tank capacity (Ltrs): 5.0 – 25.0 Or higher
- Power Source and Battery : Power Source- Electrical Operated, Battery duration in hours (If Battery operated or Electrical cum Battery operated) : 3, 6, 9, 12 Or higher, Battery Charging (If Battery operated or Electrical cum Battery operated) (Hrs) : 1.0 – 3.0 Or lower
- operating temperature humidity and altitude : Operating altitude Range up to (in meters) above sea level ; 2000.0 – 10000.0 Or higher
- Type of Operation : Continuous Flow Type
- Air Delivery : Adjustable Air Delivery mechanism – Yes, Continuous flow rate (Litre per Minute) up to – 5
- Noise Level (dB) : Less than 60 db
- Alarms and Alerts : Digital Display – LCD
- Weight and Dimensions : Weight (Kg) – Less than 25.0 Or lower
- Flame Retardancy : Flame Retardant- Yes
- Warranty ; Manufacturer warranty Period (Years) : 2, 3 Or higher
- standards and certifications : Comply with International Standards – Yes, FDA approved – Yes, Availability of test report CE or EC certification (to be furnished by Seller to Buyer on demand) in accordance with Appendix II(excluding section 4) of medical device directive 93/42/EC & its amendment or equivalent – Yes, Availability of Test Report(To be furnished by Seller to Buyer on demand) from Central Govt /NABL/ILAC accredited lab to prove conformity to specification- Yes
- specification : Continuous flow setting – 1 LPM
Manufacturer warranty : should be 3 years
Document Required :
- Past Performance ,Bidder Turnover, Certificate (Requested in ATC),OEM Authorization Certificate ,OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer.
- Availability of Service Centres : Bidder/OEM must have a Functional Service Centre in the State of each Consignee’s Location in case of carry-in warranty. (Not applicable in case of goods having on-site warranty). If service center is not already there at the time of bidding, successful bidder / OEM shall have to establish one within 30 days of award of contract. Payment shall be released only after submission of documentary evidence of having Functional Service Centre.
- Wherever Authorized Distributors are submitting the bid, Manufacturers Authorization Form (MAF)/Certificate with OEM details such as name, designation, address, e-mail Id and Phone No. required to be furnished along with the bid.
- The successful bidder has to supply all essential accessories required for the successful installation and commissioning of the goods supplied. Besides standard accessories as per normal industry practice, following accessories must be part of supply and cost should be included in bid price: include 4 free services yearly, to attend breakdown call within 48 hours, and free replacement of parts.
- The bidder is required to upload, along with the bid, all relevant certificates such as BIS licence, type test certificate, approval certificates and other certificates as prescribed in the Product Specification given in the bid document.
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Supply Installation Testing Commissioning of Goods and Training of operators and providing Statutory Clearances required (if any)
- Successful Bidder can submit the Performance Security in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft also (besides PBG which is allowed as per GeM GTC). DD should be made in favour of Managing Director, Gujarat Medical Services Corporation limited payable at Gandhinagar. After award of contract, Successful Bidder can upload scanned copy of the DD in place of PBG and has to ensure delivery of hard copy to the original DD to the Buyer within 15 days of award of contract.
- Data Sheet of the product(s) offered in the bid, are to be uploaded along with the bid documents. Buyers can match and verify the Data Sheet with the product specifications offered. In case of any unexplained mismatch of technical parameters, the bid is liable for rejection.
- Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
- In case of imported products, OEM or Authorized Seller of OEM should have a registered office in India to provide after sales service support in India. The certificate to this effect should be submitted.
- Installation, Commissioning, Testing, Configuration, Training (if any – whichever is applicable as per scope of supply) is to be carried out by OEM / OEM Certified resource or OEM authorized Reseller.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
Bidders can also submit the EMD with Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, Gujarat Medical Services Corporation limited payable at Gandhinagar. Bidder has to upload scanned copy / proof of the DD along with bid and has to ensure delivery of hardcopy to the Buyer within 5 days of Bid End date / Bid Opening date.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200