Department Of Health And Family Welfare
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder: 45 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years) : 45 Lakh (s)
- Years of Past Experience required : 1 Year (s)
- Past Performance : 20 %
- Minimum 50% Local content required for MII compliance
- Technical Specifications:
- Brand Type: Registered Brand
- GENERAL: Sterility – Non Sterile, Powder Free- No
- DIMENSIONS: Size (Palm Width in mm) : Medium ( 95 mm)
- Material : Compounded Rubber Solution
- PACKING: Packing for Gloves: Individual Packing for Sterilized Gloves, As per manufacturer’s choice for Non-sterilized Gloves, Multi Units in one Packet (Number) – 100
- MARKING: ISI Marked: Yes, No
- Additional Specification:
- should be made up to clean rubber latex
- thickness should not be less than 0.1mm to 0.15mm, at cuff and glove length should not be less than 240mm, be non-toxic and non-irritant
- It should have sufficient tensile strength so that it does not tear while wearing it. Extractable latex protein content when tested as per modified lowry method should be less than 200mcg/dm2.
- In pre-powdered gloves bio-absorbable modified corn starch powder should be used. Powdered content should be less than 10mg/dm2.
- Manufacturing and expiry date to be mentioned of the packing wrapper
- Delivery Schedule (In number of days from contract start days):
- Quantity: 400000 : Delivery to start after- 7, Delivery to be completed by- 12
- Quantity: 400000 : Delivery to start after- 35, Delivery to be completed by- 42
Quantity: 400000 : Delivery to start after- 45, Delivery to be completed by- 77
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance, Bidder Turnover ,OEM Authorization Certificate, OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer
- Experience Certificate for the supply of the same to any Govt/ PSU/ any renowned private organization along with Supply/ Purchase Order.
- If the agency is registered under MSME or NSIC, then EMD exemption certificate needs to be enclosed.
Make in India specific authorization certificate needs to be enclosed.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200