Gujarat Medical Services Corporation Limited (gmscl) – Gandhinagar,Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum Average Annual Turnover of the Bidder : 30 Lakh (s)
- OEM Average Turnover (Last 3 Years): 30 Lakh (s)
- Years of Past Experience required : 1 Year (s)
- Past Performance : 10 %
- Technical Specifications :
- Brand Type : Registered Brand
- GENERAL : Conformity to EN 14683- Yes, GSM of the Fabric (G/m2) : 35.0 – 80.0 Or higher, No of Layers or Plies of Fabric -3, Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE)(%) : >=99, Splash resistant – Yes, Breathing resistance (mm of H2O/ cm2) : <=5(Splash Resistant), Securing Loops : Elastic, Tie, Adjustable Flexible nose clip –With, Colour – Blue
- DIMENSION : Length – 17.0, Width – 9.0
- Delivery Days :
- Ahmedabad : Quantity : 1000000, Delivery Days- 15
- Patan : Quantity : 357142, Delivery Days- 15
- Surat : Quantity : 500000, Delivery Days- 15
- Vadodara : Quantity : 500000, Delivery Days- 15
- Rajkot : Quantity : 500000, Delivery Days- 15
- Amreli : Quantity : 357143, Delivery Days- 15
- Jamnagar : Quantity : 357143, Delivery Days- 15
- Bhuj : Quantity : 357143, Delivery Days- 15
- Himatnagar : Quantity : 357143, Delivery Days- 15
- Dahod : Quantity : 357143, Delivery Days- 15
Valsad : Quantity : 357143, Delivery Days- 15
Document Required :
- Experience Criteria, Past Performance ,Bidder Turnover, Certificate (Requested in ATC),OEM Authorization Certificate, OEM Annual Turnover *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer.
- Wherever Authorized Distributors are submitting the bid, Manufacturers Authorization Form (MAF)/Certificate with OEM details such as name, designation, address, e-mail Id and Phone No. required to be furnished along with the bid.
- The bidder is required to upload, along with the bid, all relevant certificates such as BIS licence, type test certificate, approval certificates and other certificates as prescribed in the Product Specification given in the bid document.
- Successful Bidder can submit the Performance Security in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft also (besides PBG which is allowed as per GeM GTC). DD should be made in favour of Managing Director, Gujarat Medical Services Corporation limited payable at Gandhinagar. After award of contract, Successful Bidder can upload scanned copy of the DD in place of PBG and has to ensure delivery of hard copy to the original DD to the Buyer within 15 days of award of contract.
- Scope of supply (Bid price to include all cost components) : Only supply of Goods
- In case of imported products, OEM or Authorized Seller of OEM should have a registered office in India to provide after sales service support in India. The certificate to this effect should be submitted.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- Bidders can also submit the EMD with Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of Managing Director, Gujarat Medical Services Corporation limited payable at Gandhinagar. Bidder has to upload scanned copy / proof of the DD along with bid and has to ensure delivery of hardcopy to the Buyer within 5 days of Bid End date / Bid Opening date.
The Purchaser reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity to be ordered up to 25 percent of bid quantity at the time of placement of contract. The purchaser also reserves the right to increase the ordered quantity by up to 25% of the contracted quantity during the currency of the contract at the contracted rates. Bidders are bound to accept the orders accordingly.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200