Ministry Of Railways : Jamnagar, Gujarat.
Tender Value : Rs. 1,73,00,000/- (INR 1.73 Crore)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Contract Period : 2 Year(s)
- Technical Specifications : Regulatory/ Statutory Compliance of Service – YES, Compliance of Service to SOW, STC, SLA etc : YES, Service Quantity of Procurement ( to be chosen 1 in all circumstances)- 1
- Work Experience: The bidder should have satisfactorily completed in the last three previous financial years and the current financial year upto the date of opening of the tender, one similar single service contract** for a minimum of 35% of advertised value of the bid.
- Completed service contract includes on-going service contract subject to payment of bills amounting to at least 35% of the advertised value of the bid.
- Work experience certificate from private individual shall not be accepted. Certificate from public listed company/private company/Trusts having annual turnover of Rs 500 crore and above subject to the same being issued from their Head office by a person of the company duly enclosing his authorization by the Management for issuing such credentials.
- Financial Standing: The Bidders will be qualified only if they have minimum financial capabilities as below-
- T1- Financial Turnover: The bidder should have an aggregate financial turnover not less than 1.5 times the advertised bid value during the last three previous financial years and in the current financial year upto the date of opening of the tender . The audited balance sheet reflecting financial turnover certified by chartered accountant with her stamp, signature and membership number shall be considered.
T2-Liquidity: The bidder should have access to or has available liquid assets, lines of credit and other financial means to meet cash flow that is valued at 5% of the estimated bid value net of applicant’s commitments for other contracts. The audited balance sheet and/or banking reference certified by chartered accountant with her stamp, signature and membership number shall be submitted by the bidder along with bid.
Document Required :
- Certificate (Requested in ATC) *In case any bidder is seeking exemption from Experience / Turnover Criteria, the supporting documents to prove his eligibility for exemption must be uploaded for evaluation by the buyer.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- Duration of the service contract may be extended up to 6 months beyond the initial contract duration (subject to satisfactory performance and mutual consent).
- Successful Bidder can submit the Performance Security in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft also (besides PBG which is allowed as per GeM GTC). DD should be made in favour of SR DFM payable at RAJKOT. After award of contract, Successful Bidder can upload scanned copy of the DD in place of PBG and has to ensure delivery of hard copy to the original DD to the Buyer within 15 days of award of contract.
- The Seller shall not assign the Contract in whole or part without obtaining the prior written consent of buyer
- The Seller shall not sub-contract the Contract in whole or part to any entity without obtaining the prior written consent of buyer.
- The Seller shall, notwithstanding the consent and assignment/sub-contract, remain jointly and severally liable and responsible to buyer together with the assignee/ sub-contractor, for and in respect of the due performance of the Contract and the Sellers obligations there under.
- Penalty Clause :
- In case of delay in deployment of vehicle after 30 hours of intimation through Email/Phone/by Person/SMS a penalty of Rs.1000/-will be imposed per day or part thereof.
- The wheel sets must be ferried from one end to other end in maximum 48 hours. In case of delay in reaching the destination (HAPA/RJT to SBI/DHD/PRTN/BVP/PL or SBI/DHD/PRTN/BVP/PL to HAPA/RJT) after 48 hours of departure from loading point a fine of Rs.2000/-will be imposed per day or part there off or every additional day after specified period. In this regard decision of Sr.DME /RJT will be final and binding on contractor. Penalty will be deducted from the running Bill/PG/SD/Indemnity bond of the contractor and if Penalty amount exceeds bill amount Nil payment will be issued & remaining penalty will be deducted from next bills.
The contractor should submit the bill in triplicate in proper format for the actual work carried out on monthly basis to respective In-charge, will be certified the Log book & forward to Sr. Divisional Mechanical Manager, Rajkot for payment with his detail report if required. Payment will be made from office of Sr. Divisional Finance Manager, Rajkot.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200