Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited : Banaskantha, Gujarat
Tender Value : Rs. 27,05,423/- (INR 27.05 Lakhs)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Contract Period : 2 Year(s)
- Technical Specifications :
- Vehicle Type – SUV
- Type of car (Please select at least 3 options) ; Mahindra TUV300 , Mahindra Scorpio
- Usage Variant – 6000 km x 720 hours
- Type of Service – Outstation 24*7
- Year of Vehicle Model – Ex showroom
- Km Travelled – Upto 25,000 Kms
- Air Conditioning Requirement – A/C
- The bidder should not have been blacklisted or debarred by any Central/ State Government/ agency of Central/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Regulatory Authority of India at the time of submission of this bid – Yes
- Area of Operation – Plains
- Outstation night charges applicable – No
- Service Number of Vehicle(s)- 1
- Duration in Months : 24
- Additional Required Data/Document(s):
- Fleet of owned vehicles with service provider, (Please limit the number to up to 100% of the vehicles demanded or 30 whichever is lesser):100
- Drivers on Payroll (in Numbers) (Please limit the number to up to 100% of the vehicles demanded or 30 whichever is lesser):100
- Minimum years (up to 5 years) of experience in related field: 0
- Number (upto 100%) of vehicles demanded should have been provided in a single contract to a government agency in the past three years: 0
- Number (up to 100%) of vehicles demanded should have been provided in the past year to government agencies: 0
- Geographic Presence in States: Gujarat. The Hiring of Vehicles shall come under the Reverse Charge Mechanism under GST.
Annual Turnover and Profit Requirement: Requirement: 9 seater closed body vehicle with 02 nos. driver with all india taxi permit.
Document Required :
- AVAILABILITY OF OFFICE OF SERVICE PROVIDER: An office of the Service Provider must be located in the state of Consignee. DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE TO BE SUBMITTED.
- The bidder should not be under liquidation, court receivership or similar proceedings should not be bankrupt. Bidder to upload undertaking to this effect with bid.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- Bidder shall submit the following documents along with their bid for Vendor Code Creation: a. Copy of PAN Card. b. Copy of GSTIN. c. Copy of Cancelled Cheque. d. Copy of EFT Mandate duly certified by Bank.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
- Duration of the service contract may be extended up to 6 months beyond the initial contract duration (subject to satisfactory performance and mutual consent).
- Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
- PAYMENT OF SALARIES AND WAGES: Service Provider is required to pay Salaries / wages of contracted staff deployed at buyer location first i.e. on their own and then claim payment from Buyer along with all statutory documents like, PF, ESIC etc. as well as the bank statement of payment done to staff.
- Supplier shall ensure that the Invoice is raised in the name of Consignee with GSTIN of Consignee only.
- While generating invoice in GeM portal, the seller must upload scanned copy of GST invoice and the screenshot of GST portal confirming payment of GST.
Bidders are advised to check applicable GST on their own before quoting. Buyer will not take any responsibility in this regards. GST reimbursement will be as per actuals or as per applicable rates (whichever is lower), subject to the maximum of quoted GST %.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200