Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited : Banaskantha, Gujarat
Tender Value : Rs. 85,03,923.46/- (INR 85.03 Lakhs)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Contract Period : 2 Year(s)
- The bidder should not be under liquidation, court receivership or similar proceedings should not be bankrupt. Bidder to upload undertaking to this effect with bid.
- Technical Specifications : A) Security Manpower Service (DGR Approved) ( 3 ) :
- Category of Personnel : Ex-serviceman Unarmed Security Guard
- Working Days in a Week ; 7
- Personnel Needed : 3
- Additional Requirement ; Number of Service Days in a Month : 30, Minimum Wage per Shift (Including PF, ESI, EDLI, PF Admin Charges and other Allowances if any) exclusive of GST in INR : 835.04
- B) Security Manpower Service (DGR Approved) ( 6 ):
- Category of Personnel- Ex-serviceman Armed Security Guard
- Working Days in a Week – 7
- Personnel Needed – 6
- Additional Requirement : Number of Service Days in a Month : 30, Minimum Wage per Shift (Including PF, ESI, EDLI, PF Admin Charges and other Allowances if any) exclusive of GST in INR : 954.26
- C) Security Manpower Service (DGR Approved) ( 2 ):
- Category of Personnel: Ex-serviceman Security Supervisor
- Working Days in a Week – 7
- Personnel Needed – 2
Additional Requirement : Number of Service Days in a Month : 30, Minimum Wage per Shift (Including PF, ESI, EDLI, PF Admin Charges and other Allowances if any) exclusive of GST in INR : 1064.93
Document Required :
- AVAILABILITY OF OFFICE OF SERVICE PROVIDER: An office of the Service Provider must be located in the state of Consignee. DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE TO BE SUBMITTED.
- Bidder’s offer is liable to be rejected if they don’t upload any of the certificates / documents sought in the Bid document, ATC and Corrigendum if any.
- Bidders are advised to check applicable GST on their own before quoting. Buyer will not take any responsibility in this regards. GST reimbursement will be as per actuals or as per applicable rates (whichever is lower), subject to the maximum of quoted GST %.
- Bidder shall submit the following documents along with their bid for Vendor Code Creation:
a. Copy of PAN Card.
b. Copy of GSTIN.
c. Copy of Cancelled Cheque.
d. Copy of EFT Mandate duly certified by Bank.
- BIDDER/OEM must have Dedicated/toll Free Telephone No. for Service Support.
- Bidder/OEM must provide Escalation Matrix of Telephone Numbers for Service Support.
- PAYMENT OF SALARIES AND WAGES: Service Provider is required to pay Salaries / wages of contracted staff deployed at buyer location first i.e. on their own and then claim payment from Buyer along with all statutory documents like, PF, ESIC etc. as well as the bank statement of payment done to staff.
- Supplier shall ensure that the Invoice is raised in the name of Consignee with GSTIN of Consignee only.
- While generating invoice in GeM portal, the seller must upload scanned copy of GST invoice and the screenshot of GST portal confirming payment of GST.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to increase or decrease the quantity to be ordered up to 25 percent of bid quantity at the time of placement of contract. The purchaser also reserves the right to increase the ordered quantity by up to 25% of the contracted quantity during the currency of the contract at the contracted rates. Bidders are bound to accept the orders accordingly.
- Certificate in the form of undertaking in each month from the agency towards compliance of all other statutory provisions for the current month and that the EPF/EPS/GST etc. Deposited pertains to this location only.
- Copy of paid challan in support of ESI amount along with list of security personnel deployed duly certified by the contractor.
Copy of payment sheet for previous month duly certified that security personnel have been correctly paid. Copy of paid challan in support of GST deposit.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200