Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited : Narmada,Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Tender Fee in Rs. : Rs. 590/-
- Validity of Rates: 120 Days from the date of opening of the tender.
- Delivery Period: The entire supply is to be delivered within 60 (sixty) days from the date of letter of intent (LOI) including sample approval period. Delivery should be at main store, GSECL, SSHEP, Kevadia Colony Only.
- Technical specifications:
(1) ASTM F2178- standard test method for determining the arc rating and standard specification for eye or face protecting product.
(2) ANSI Z87.1- Occupational and educational personal eye and face protection devices.
(3) NFPA 70E- standard for electrical safety at workplace.
(4) ATPV-20-CAL/CM2, can absorb > 99.9% of harmful UV radiation, with anti-fog & anti- scratch resistance coating, Enhanced colour recognition.
(5) Viewing area: 7.5” X 20”.
(6) Lens thickness: 0.06”.
(7) Weight: 0.8 LBS , Height:10” , Depth: 8” , Width:11.5”.
(8) Face shield must meet following specifications: Flash light attachment slots: 02 (two nos.)
(9) Lens technology: prism shield, Lens colour: Bronze, Lens material: Polycarbonate.
(10) Speciality coating: Anti-Fog & anti- scratch.
(11) Weight Balancing Frame: Lens can be wear for longer time with less neck-strain, with balance shield to improve natural head movement and shield can easily flip open when needed & can stay in proper place. (12) 20cal/cm2 weight balancing arc flash protection face shield unit with peak front brim class- E, hard hat (helmet) with rain trough 4-point nylon suspension ratcheting adjustment. ANSI & CSA type/CLASS-E dielectrically rated ANSI Z89.1-2003.
Document Required :
- List of partners / Directors with their permanent as well as present addresses, Mobile/Phone Valid e-mail ID, Fax no and the name of immediate and authorized contact person.
- GST No., Sales tax registration no., PAN, date and issuing authority, along with photo copy of valid and latest GST registration certificate, Sales tax registration certificate and PAN card.
- Bidder shall have to submit copy of PAN card for the PAN No. for income tax and copy of valid and latest GST registration certificate for GST No. with documentary proof with technical bid.
- Vendor Registration
- Past experience
- Performance certificates
- Type test reports
- Certificate of Important instruction & Certificate-A
- Successful bidder has to submit Authorized dealership certificate.
- Successful Bidder has to provide confirmation & declaration to supply item as per ANSI Z87.1 & NFPA 70E on manufacturer’s letter head.
- Successful bidder has to supply the fresh stock of supply item i.e. manufacturing date of product should not be older than 03(three) month from the date of supply.
- Copy of the un-priced schedule (Description and Quantity of items offered in price schedule without Price).
- Test certificate for the stores as per relevant IS / BIS shall be submitted in Triplicate
- THE BIDDER SHALL HAVE TO SUBMIT COMPULSORY ALL 28 PAGES OF ‘GSECL COMMERCIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR SUPPLY’ WITH TECHNICAL BID DULY FILLED AND SIGNED ON EACH PAGE, OTHERWISE OFFER WILL BE IGNORED / REJECTED.
- Details of tender fee, EMD paid (DD No./NEFT/RTGS paid slip No. & date) is invariably to be mentioned on the cover.
- PENLTY FOR LATE DELIVERY: In case, the materials are not delivered within the period stipulated in the order, penalty (not liquidated damages) shall be levied at the rate of ½% of the delayed portion per week per part thereof (End cost with all taxes & duties) subject to maximum 10% of the total contract value / order value (i.e. End cost including Taxes and duties). Due consideration will be given for waival / levy of penalty only for the reasons absolutely beyond suppliers control (Viz. Force Majeure conditions as laid down in the DGS & D Clause) for which documentary evidence will have to be provided. The request for extension in delivery giving reasons and supporting documents shall have to be made within one month on completion of the supply.
PAYMENT: Payment shall be made by the GSECL, either directly to you or to suppliers Banker for the materials supplied as per GSECL’s standard payment terms and conditions i.e. 80% FOR Destination Price from the date of receipt of material against TRC within 30 (Thirty ) days on verifying required documents as per A/T conditions, amount of GST and applicable cess will be kept under retention till submission of respective bill amount in GST Return for concern Order after due verification and balance 20% of FOR Destination price within 45 (Fourty five) days on receipt of store receipt (SR) Note from the consignee. No advance payment will be made by GSECL.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200