Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited : Kheda, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria :
- Tender Fee: Rs. 500/- + 18% GST = Rs. 590/-
- Validity Of Rates: 120 Days From The Actual Date Of Opening Of The Enquiry
- Delivery Period from Date of ORDER : 02 Months
- 1KVA UPS UNINTERRIPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY INPUT:SINGLE PHASE (195V TO 260V),BATTERY VOLTAGE: 36V D.C.OUT PUT: SINGLE PHASE (230V AC),RATINGS: CONTINIOUS : Quantity -2
- BATTERY (SEALED MAINTENANCE FREE 12V/42AH- Quantity-6
- Buy back quoted rate of 12V/24AH each old battery (Without GST and TCS): Quantity- 6
- NOTE FOR BUY BACK:-
1) L1 will be Derived by Net offer i.e..: SUPPLY-(Minus) BUYBACK = L1 (total end cost)
2) Applicable GST rate for buyback value will be borne by bidder.
3) TCS (tax collected at source on buy back value) at the prevailing rate will be borne by bidder.
4) No offer will be considered without buyback offer in Sch-B. The scrp material removed/ collected & will be disposed by party.
- Material Specification:
- 1 KVA Uninterupted Power Supply : INPUT:-SINGLE PHASE AC(195 V TO 260 V),50HZ, BATTERY BANK VOLTAGE:- 36 V DC, OUTPUT:-SINGLE PHASE(230 V AC,STABILISED), RATING:-CONTINIOUS, Make: APC/UTL/Microtech/I-BALL/Zebronics, Warrantee: 02 Years from the date of installation
Sealed Maintenance Free Battery,12V,42AH, Make: Amron/Exide/HBL/Rocket/Aegan/Tata, Warrantee: 02 Years from the date of installation
Document Required :
- Sample Approval Required
- Test Certificate Required
- Submit guarantee certificate for material against manufacturing defect for the period of 24 months from the date of commissioning.
- Submit latest Authorization certificate OR submit purchase proof from authorized dealer at the time of supply of material.
- Other terms and conditions remain same as prescribed by GSECL for supply of above material.
- You shall have to repair supplied UPS/battery free of cost within Guarantee/ Warranty period.
- GST Registration No. & Certificate details
- Party shall have to offer the rate of buy back of old battery (06 Nos.).Party shall have to collect old batteries from WTPS.
- The party has to submit required documents within 10 days and delivery period will be start from the date of issue of LOI. And if party does not submit the documents within specified time, necessary action may be initiated as per GSECL rules
- Tenderer should invariably furnish notarized copy of their valid BIS License (with all enclosures of the BIS License) held by their firm using IS / BIS mark wherever applicable
- The GSECL does not take any responsibility for postal delay as well as delay from the bidder on both ways. The Tender document received after due date and time will not be accepted/ Considered by this office. Moreover, no any further communication/ correspondence in this matter shall be entertained with Bidder
- Party has to accept part order.
- Applicable GST rates needs to be mentioned in column no 05 above and in case of tenderes opting for composition scheme , “C” shall be mentioned and amount in (Rs.) shall be “0” in column no 13
- PENALTY TERMS: In case of supply, Penalty shall be @ 0.5% per Week or part thereof plus GST as applicable on delayed portion subject to maximum 10% plus GST as applicable of the Order Value (End Cost with GST and Cess as applicable)for calculating the delayed portion, date of actual receipt of material at store shall be considered.
PAYMENT TERMS: Payment shall be made by GSECL for the material supplied at 80% FOR Destination price from the date of receipt of material against TRC within 30(Thirty) days on verifying required documents as per A/T conditions, amount of GST and applicable cess will be kept under retention till submission of documentary proof of payment of GST or till reflection of payment of GST pertain to respective bill amount in GST Return for concern Order after due verification and balance 20% of FOR Destination price within 45 (Forty Five) days on receipt of Store Receipt (SR) Note from the consignee.
For Online Bidding Support : Call 9724912470 / 9898060200